LFCC Regathering Updates
UPDATED | JUNE 7TH
LOVE FIRST CHRISTIAN CENTER REGATHERING STRATEGY
As our region and country begin the process of reopening, our staff is preparing a phased regathering plan that is guided by the strategy outlined by the government. In keeping with our mission to Love God, Love People, and Love First, our goal with approaching regathering is to ensure the safety of all people that congregate at the LFCC campus, while continuing to provide a high-quality worship experience.
While we expect our phased regathering approach to line up with the phases that have been laid out by the government, everything hinges on the health of our community and the CDC’s recommendations. We must be more cautious about how we reopen due to the size of our gatherings, so we will likely open a little later than other local businesses and faith-based organizations. As we begin to offer limited gatherings, we will make every effort to comply with governmental health guidance and operational directives.
Regathering Phase 1: Happening Now
- Weekly Services are being livestreamed online only:
- Sunday Praise and Worship Services: 7:45AM, 9:45AM, 11:45AM
- Wednesday Bible Study: 7:00PM
- “Kingdom Kidz” Children’s Ministry: video and other resources provided weekly
- All LFCC Love Groups and Life University classes will be held via online resources or teleconference (video and/or audio) with some exceptions (check the website for more details)
- Food Pantry open Tuesdays from 10AM – 2PM
- All other on-campus events are postponed until further notice
Subsequent regathering phases are currently being developed and the details will be released, along with estimated launch dates as they are determined. Please check our website LFCC.TV to stay updated for more information as it is made available.
As we prepare to open the LFCC campus, please take a moment to fill out this brief regathering survey. The results from these surveys will provide vital feedback and insight on how we can better serve the entire LFCC congregation.
Below is a list of resources we are closely following as we develop our regathering strategy.